What Water Damage Restoration Services Entail
Has your home recently experienced flooding or suffered major water damage due to leaks or other causes? When your home is exposed to water and/or starts to show signs of water damage, you may need to consider calling a company that specializes in water damage restoration services. Here’s some information on what water damage restoration services are and what all they entail: Water Damage Restoration Blaine MN
What Is Water Damage Restoration?
Water damage restoration is a term used to describe the process of removing water from the affected area(s) of your home and remediating or restoring any areas that have experienced water damage or mold growth in the process as a result of water exposure. Water damage restoration services generally refer to multiple different processes that aim to remove or extract water, water remediation, water mitigation, and cleaning up and fixing the affected areas. Oftentimes when homes experience major flooding or leaks, water damage restoration services are needed in order to restore your home to the way it was and to address any issues that may have been caused due to water exposure.
What All Does It Entail?
At Clean Air Restoration, our water damage restoration services entail the following processes:
- Dehumidifiers/Air Blowers: These devices help remove humidity from the air, removing moisture from water-damaged surfaces as a result. Air movers or fans remove water from objects and surfaces.
- Wood Floor Air Mats: Removing water from porous hardwood flooring can be a challenge. With our wood floor air mats, moisture can be removed more effectively.
- Heating: We also use a variety of heating tools to ensure we’re prepared to dry out your property thoroughly.
- Hand Tools/Power Tools: With the right equipment, removing and replacing water damaged baseboards and drywall is easier than ever.
- Insurance Claims Process: It can be daunting to try and handle all of this on your own. Let our team of experts take care of you by working directly with your insurance company to ease the transition and bring your home back to life!
- Mold Inspection & Remediation: We perform mold inspections and tests, and remove and remediate mold based on those tests.
If your home has been exposed to water and/or is showing signs of mold growth/water damage, then don’t hesitate to contact your local water damage restoration company near Blaine MN, Clean Air Restoration, today!