Only You Can Prevent Dryer Fires
Dryer vent cleaning
Did you know that there is estimated 15,000 clothes dryer fires in the US a year? This statistic is horrifying! Dryer vent installation and maintenance is one of the most common errors found during home inspections. Today I am going to go over how Clean Air Restoration executes Dryer Vent Cleaning.
We start by removing the exterior cover to reveal the vent. We then use reverse ball methods with a rotating sweep to agitate the lint from the sides. Along with 175 lbs of air pressure we manipulate the lint from the back of your dryer all the way outside, through the vent.
By cleaning your dryer vent, you will increase efficiency and reduce your overall drying time. Please give us a call for a free visual inspection!
- Air Duct Cleaning in Brooklyn Center MN | The Benefits of Clean Air Ducts
- Air duct cleaning in Coon Rapids MN | Should I get my Air Duct Cleaned?
- Residential Air Duct Cleaning in Coon Rapids MN | When is the Best time to get my Air Duct Cleaned?
- Air Duct Cleaning Company in Fridley MN | How can I get my Home Ready for the Holidays?
- Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Fridley MN | Regular Maintenance you need to Perform for your Business