How Much Do Air Duct Cleaning Services Cost?
Have you been thinking about cleaning your air ducts and/or air vents? Your air ducts and air vents have a major impact on many aspects of your home and your HVAC system, which is why it’s important to keep them clean. Here is some information regarding the cost of our air duct cleaning and air vent cleaning services: Air Duct Cleaning in Shoreview MN
Air Duct Cleaning Services Cost: $245
Additional Services for Vents and Registers:
- Furnace Cleaning $95.00 –Thorough cleaning of all components including doors, filter slot, heating elements and blower wheel.
- EnviroCON $64.95 – Envirocon is a bacteriostat, fungistat, and deodorizer. It’s highly effective at eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew, and bacterial growth.
- Oxine $99.95 – Oxine is EPA-registered and organically approved through the Organic Materials Review Institute. It’s an antimicrobial disinfectant, which helps control the growth of bacteria, mold, and odor in your duct work.
- Deodorizer $54.95– Have your duct work smell fresh and clean after an air duct cleaning by adding deodorizer!
- Bathroom Exhaust Vent Cleaning $74.95 – Using negative pressure air (180psi) to pull debris out of the vent with reverse ball air line. Cleaned from external point of exhaust vent.
- Air Exchanger Cleaning $74.95 – Thorough cleaning of all filters, blower fans and motors along with the air box. Any connected vents to this system are $10.00 each